Helping Energy Contractors Sell Energy Projects
Efficiency-as-a-Service “EASi” provides funding for LED lighting retrofit projects with no out-of-pocket cost and uses just a portion of the energy savings to pay for the project. Installing the best energy efficient technology ensures a long-term reduction in energy consumption and maintenance costs, and creates immediately cash-flow positive savings to the bottom line.
How It Works
- 100% of new system funded with no upfront cost to customer
- Savings shared each month with customer (e.g., 30% to customer, 70% to investor)
- Off balance sheet service agreement — no financing/borrowing event
- Savings measured using revenue-grade metering on lighting circuits
- Maintenance/replacement costs borne by investor (100% value to customer)
Efficient lighting will save money, increase quality, and reduce maintenance. Efficiency-as-a-Service lets you realize all of these benefits with $0 out-of- pocket cost.
- Upgrade lighting system with no out-of-pocket cost
- Use just a portion of the proven savings from the improvements to pay for the project
- Long-term reduction in your energy and maintenance costs
- Advanced “revenue grade” metering system ensures billing transparency
- Monthly billing for a portion of actual energy savings – you are guaranteed to save
This unique offering differs from financing that bases claims of savings on estimates, not reality. We have made two significant improvements to the energy performance contracting (EPC) model:
- Transparency: We use revenue-grade meters as the basis for our billing—no models or estimates. We measure your exact energy savings.
- Responsibility: We monitor the performance of your system and supply any necessary replacement parts. The ongoing performance of our offering is a hallmark of our model—we earn money only when you’re saving it.
Start the Process: We make the process as easy and painless as possible:
Contact Us: Contact a program facilitator to find out how you can benefit from our Efficiency-as-a-Service (EASi) offering.